The 2017 International Conference on Asia-Pacific-Central Europe Relations
May 17-18, 2017
“The Asian model in the 21st century and its attraction in Central Europe”
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Oriental Business and Innovation Center (OBIC) calls for papers for its 2017 conference, to be held at Budapest, Hungary. The host of the conference is the Budapest Business School, University of Applied Sciences. The OBIC which was established by the Budapest Business School and the Hungarian Central Bank in 2016, organizes the conference with the aim to strengthen academic ties between the Central European and the Asia Pacific region.
The main theme of the conference is the global power shift which has taken place over the last two decades reshaping the global political and economic environment, at the same time, the conference will promote exchanges of academic ideas related to relations between Central Europe and the Asia-Pacific region in the field of political sciences and economics, regional studies and international relations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION：
- Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
- Submissions must consist of either a full paper (preferred) or an extended abstract and should be sent in word format to email@example.com
- Paper abstracts must contain the title of the submission, name and affiliation of the author(s), contact information (including education, academic experience/affiliation, full address, telephone, and e-mail)
- If more than two authors are listed, please identify the author who will make the presentation at the conference.
- Abstract submission: March 15, 2017.
- Notification of accepted papers: March 30, 2017.
- Full paper submission: April 15, 2017. (If your paper is not received by the deadline, your name will be removed from the conference agenda.)
- Early Submission are welcome and will be put into the review process as they arrive
- Conference Dates: May 17-18, 2017.
- Conference Location: Budapest Business School, Budapest. Hungary
- Organizers: Budapest Business School, Oriental Business and Innovation Center
Registration fee: Free.
The organizers will cover reasonable travel and accommodation expenses for paper presenters.
PhD students are encouraged to apply for full coverage of the expenses.
Please feel free to contact us