The 9 th International Conference of the International Society for the Study of Chinese Overseas
>> Call for Papers:
– Theme: Emerging Identities: Contemporary and Historical Chinese Migrations
– New digital technologies and their role in shaping Chinese identities;
– Gender and Chinese migration;
– Chinese overseas business networks; immigration policies and their impacts;
– The impact of the Cold War on global Chinese migrations, etc.
>> Conference Venue: Vancouver, Canada
>> Conference Date: 6-9 July 2016
>> Deadline for Submissions: 31 October 2015
>> The conference accept papers in both English and Chinese.
>> More information, please visit: http://2016issco.arts.ubc.ca/call-for-papers/